Third International Conference on Tropical Medicine and Infectious Diseases 2017, organized by UniKL RCMP and co-organized by Pasteur Institute of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, is scheduled on 15 to 17th August, 2017 at Premiera Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The theme of this conference is "Global Challenges in Emerging and Re-emerging of Infectious Diseases".
The key topics to be discussed in the conference include,
- Issues in childhood vaccination
- Drug resistant bacteria in health care setting and community
- Microbes as weapons of mass destruction – Potential threats and preparedness
- Zika virus – South America & South East Asia's experience
- Diarrhoeal diseases in children
- Opportunistic organisms in immunocompromised individuals
- MDR (TB/Malaria)
- Application of Bioinformatics in diagnosis of infectious diseases
- Current situation of EBOLA
- Current situation of MERS-CoV
- Global food safety
- Industry Symposia : Paediatrics Vaccines (Sanofi Pasteur) & New generation of antibiotics
Registration now Open!
For more details on registration and Abstract submission, please visit the conference website: http://www.ictmid2017.com/
Universiti Kuala Lumpur, UniKL, RCMP, Royal College of Medicine Perak, Ipoh, Malaysia, Hotel Premiera, KL, Third International Conference, 3rd International Conference, International conference on tropical medicine, conference on tropical medicine and infectious diseases, KL conference, Tropical medicine conference, International conference tropical medicine, University of Kuala lumpur, Zika virus, MDR TB, Tuberculosis, AMR, Emerging infectious diseases, infectious diseases, registration, abstract submission, tropical med, tropical medicine and infectious diseases, August 2017, Premiera hotel KL