Fourth International Conference on Tropical Medicine and Infectious Diseases (ICTMID 2019), organized by Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Kuala lumpur Royal College of Medicine Perak (UniKL RCMP) and Centre for Tropical Medicine and Infectious Diseases, UniKL RCMP, is scheduled on 23 to 25th April, 2019 at Premiera Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The theme of this conference is 'Combating Emerging and Re-emerging Infectious Diseases Through Exploring New Frontiers in Research".
Key topics to be addressed in the conference include:
- Mosquito-borne diseases - Novel Control Technologies (Transgenic Mosquitoes)
- Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) - Updates
- Tuberculosis - Recent Advances
- Vaccines - Latest Developments
- Neglected Tropical Diseases - Advances in Control Methods
- Bioinformatics in Combating Infectious Diseases
- Latest Diagnostic Techniques
- Public Health Practices - Advances in Control Strategies
- Food & Water-borne infections - New Insights in Prevention
- Nosocomial Infections - Newer Concepts in Control
- Genomic Tools in Disease Control
- Zoonosis - One Health Concept
Registration is now Open !
For more details on registration and Abstract submission, please visit the conference website: www.ictmid.com/
ICTMID, ICTMID2019, ICTMID 2019, ICTMID 19, ICTMID KL, ICTMID UniKL, ICTMID Malaysia, International Conference Malaysia, ICTMID 2019 Malaysia, ICTMID19, ICTMID, RCMP Conference, RCMP Tropical Medicine, UniKL Conference, UniKL Tropical Medicine, 4th ICTMID, UniKL RCMP, KL Conference 2019, Conferences in KL, Conferences 2019, Lifescience conference, Medical Conference, Infectious Diseases Conference, Infectious Diseases Conference 2019, ID Conference, Infectious Disease KL, International conference, International Conference 2019, International Infectious Diseases Conference