Labindia is organising a comprehensive training program for biotechnology students in advance molecular biology and bioinformatics. The program comprises basic and advanced modules to cater both beginners and experts in the field. The key objective of the training program is to provide hands on experience along with delivery of course lecture and course study materials.
Who should attend?
UG/PG students with background of biotechnology or other life sciences
Teaching faculty will be from both industry and academia
• Extraction of plant genomic DNA
• Extraction of Bacterial genomic DNA
• Extraction of Blood DNA
• Extraction of total RNA
• Estimation of DNA/RNA, purity and concentration check
• Fractionation of DNA fragments using agarose gel electrophoresis
• Molecular size determination using DNA ladders
• Elution of DNA from the Gel.
• PCR amplification of DNA
• Multiplex PCR
• Transformation of competent bacterial cells
• Expression of cloned genes in bacteria
• Important databases in biotechnology
• Literature mining on the net
• Tools and Techniques in Bioinformatics.
1. 20-24 Sep 2011
2. 11-15 Oct 2011
3. 20-24 Dec 2011
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by sending filled application form along with the DD of Rs.5000 (includes working lunch and tea) latest by 1st Sep 2011 in favour of "Labindia Instruments Pvt. Ltd", Thane.
For more details, please visit www.labindia-gpod.com
Advanced Molecular biology lab
4th Floor, RajivGandhi Institute of IT &BT,
Near Katraj Dairy, Bharathi Vidyapeeth campus,
Ms.Supriya Adake (email@example.com)
Mr. Piyush Kumar Pamecha (Piyush@labindia-gpod.com)
keywords: Labindia, workshop, biotechnology, bioinformatics, lifesciences, training, workshops, lab india, Advanced molecular biology, molecular biology